Are you looking for a comfortable, quiet holiday apartment?
Then you are exactly right with me in the south of Trier.
The comfortable holiday flat is located on the ground floor and offers generous 90 square metres of living space. So, two adults have more than enough space – and so does a little kid (please bring along a travel-cot then)
The equipment includes in detail:
- a large, fully equipped kitchen with dining area
- a living room (with Sat.-TV) with attached dining room
- a bedroom with a large double bed
- a bathroom with a bathtub and ground-level shower
- Wardrobe and guest restroom in the entrance area
- Covered terrace with seating, barbecue and view into the garden
- own car parking space directly in front of the house
- Bicycles can be parked theft-proof and protected from the weather
- free WLAN
The upper floor is inhabited by the renter.
Service in the vicinity
- Direct city bus connection (bus stop only two minutes away)
- public swimming pool (only five minutes on foot)
- Trier city centre only about four kilometres away. A bus ride to the centre takes about 12 minutes. On foot you need about 40 minutes
- Our shopping centre with two grocery stores, a bakery, a drugstore, a clothes shop, a shoe shop, a pharmacy, a cobbler, a flower shop, a kebab snack and much more is only an eight-minutes-walk away.
- A nice ice cream parlour and a pizzeria you could also find in the neighbourhood.